This is how I spent my morning on this glorious sunny Saturday in Cyprus!
I’ve just prepared a 50+ page full colour photo book from some of the images I’ve taken during the latter part of 2012 to July 2013.
The main reason I started the venture was to send some of my photos to my parents in UK so they can keep the book out on their coffee table.
It’s currently published in standard size landscape edition (10×8 inches / 25cmx20cm) with soft back cover but it can be printed with hard cover and dust jacket, or as an alternative hardback book with image wrap.
My book is also available as a PDF download priced at just £2.99 – ideal for Android tablets or Kindle Fire.
Take a peep here or view the details via my Twitter link below:
I used #blurb publisher which was easy enough to use and allowed me to add photos from any number of sources. I chose to link it to my Flickr account for ease of use but I did pop the black and white photo on the inside cover from my stored photos which is of me and my Mum when I was about 3 years old.
The book features photos from:
- Limassol seafront and old town
- Buyuk Han in Nicosia (north side)
- Pissouri beach and Aphrodite’s Rock
- Curium Beach
- Berengaria Forest Park
- Kolossi Castle
- Paphos Fort walkway and Sea Caves including the EDRO III shipwreck
- Berengaria Hotel in Prodromos (there is talk of it being haunted)
- Orphanides Supermarket (New Port store) in the process of being wound down due to bankcruptcy
- Ambelikos Hotel in Potamatissa (an agrotourism hotel)
- Zoopigi village in the foothills of the Troodos mountains
- Kouris Dam – Cyprus’ largest reservoir
- Cape Greko and Ayia Napa sea caves
- Nissi Beach, Ayia Napa
- SSAFA Ride of Britain sponsorship event