So, another Kindle has arrived!
And, it’s cheaper than ever 🙂
It seems it has some advantages and disadvantages according to the reviews I’ve read.
- Smaller, lighter and a faster “page turn” appear to be the most widely appraised.
- Fits in your pocket.
- Weighs less than 6 ounces.
- Lack of keyboard (it has an on-screen keyboard) makes for slower browsing.
- 2GB capacity (approx 1,400 books) as opposed to 4GB for Kindle Keyboard with around 3,000 book storage.
- Shorter battery life (1 month against 2 months for Kindle Keyboard).
It all depends on how you want to use it. For me, it would probably be perfect!
I tend to get all my books via my desktop computer so don’t really use mine to browse the internet. It’s smaller and lighter so easier to carry around although I can’t say I have any problems with taking mine anywhere with me.
Purely as a reader – it sounds like the NEW Kindle has it all 😀