Well I did finally finish it….
It was an “okay” book and the character himself I quite liked but I only finished it to find out “who dunnit”.
I don’t think I will rush back to read any more unless perhaps I can find some of the TV episodes then I may change my mind…
My cool QR Code
My Blog Pages
Most Recent Posts
- Pedal for Parkinson’s
- An afternoon stroll by San Rafael Marina, Cyprus
- Agios Raphael Church, Erimi Village – Limassol
- Epiphany holiday in Cyprus – 6 January
- 2014 New Year’s Day at Curium
- Photo Diary: A Day in Limassol
- Where do you watch your sunset?
- How to make…. Cyprus specialities:
- A day off means a day out, in Cyprus
- Book Review: The Forgotten
Cyprus with Babies!
Buy Cyprus Stamps
Everything you need for life in Cyprus - local information you can trust:
- 10 must-read novels for £1 each throughout March: amzn.to/1f9Pj7T 2 days ago
- Discover the crime fiction series "87th Precinct" with Today's Deal. 23 titles for £0.99p each on Kindle. amzn.to/1cUVJ4M 2 weeks ago
Creative Commons Licence
Is applicable to all my Flickr account photographs which are posted under the Username: CyprusPictures
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.