More Spam! What planet are they on?
Okay, please take a look at my blog name and its’ URL and tell me what you see?
Do you see anything related to WordPress in there? Please tell me you do!
Now kindly explain the reasoning behind this in my Akismet spam filter today:
“I really like what you’ve done here! I want a blog of my own… who you hosted with mate?”
Sent by: Hershkowitz26095@brilliantminds.com
I do so hate being referred to as “mate” from people I don’t know
About cypruslifeinpicturesMy new life in Cyprus in images and words. I'm a British 50 something female, originally from Heywood in Lancashire and have been living in Limassol, Cyprus since March 2004. Although this is a blog about my life as an expat in Cyprus you will also find anything and everything else that takes my fancy whether it be in the news or on the internet. Enjoy!
My cool QR Code
My Blog Pages
Most Recent Posts
- Pedal for Parkinson’s
- An afternoon stroll by San Rafael Marina, Cyprus
- Agios Raphael Church, Erimi Village – Limassol
- Epiphany holiday in Cyprus – 6 January
- 2014 New Year’s Day at Curium
- Photo Diary: A Day in Limassol
- Where do you watch your sunset?
- How to make…. Cyprus specialities:
- A day off means a day out, in Cyprus
- Book Review: The Forgotten
Cyprus with Babies!
Buy Cyprus Stamps
Everything you need for life in Cyprus - local information you can trust:
- Funny and lighthearted, "The Pollyanna Plan" by Talli Roland is new to Kindle this week. amzn.to/1dHSf9G 5 hours ago
- 10 must-read novels for £1 each throughout March: amzn.to/1f9Pj7T 5 days ago
Creative Commons Licence
Is applicable to all my Flickr account photographs which are posted under the Username: CyprusPictures
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.