From my Spam Filter today:
Some Spam I can live with but some just really get up my nose….
These are from my Akismet spam filters provided by my blog today:
“I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check once more here regularly. I’m fairly sure I’ll learn plenty of new stuff proper here! Good luck for the following!”
I get that one on a regular basis. The great giveaway though is that they never “bookmark your blog”. Duh
“My brother recommended I may like this web site. He was once totally right. This publish actually made my day. You can not consider simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!”
This one above always makes me wonder just how many readers of my blog there are in the world that think it’s so fantastic and informative they have to pass it on to their “brother” – especially as the comment almost always comes up against the same post or thread about animal charities in Cyprus. That’s really not so difficult to find if you put your mind to it but for some reason they always seem to have spent a long time looking for it.
“If you want to get social bookmarking backlinks that will help skyrocket your website search engine ranking straight to the top, check out this site.”
And if I want social backlinks, I’m perfectly capable of sourcing them myself. I really don’t need any SEO backlinks site selling them to me especially at these dodgy prices below. Amazing how they can just knock up to $50 off just like that:
1 url x 500 Unique Social Bookmarking USD
$39.99 $9.99 (2 cent per success submission)
1 url x 1000 Unique Social Bookmarking USD
$79.99 $19.99 (2 cent per success submission)
So for today’s titivation please say thank you to:
Feel free to send your SPAM to them, let’s see how they like it biting them back in the bum!
About cypruslifeinpicturesMy new life in Cyprus in images and words. I'm a British 50 something female, originally from Heywood in Lancashire and have been living in Limassol, Cyprus since March 2004. Although this is a blog about my life as an expat in Cyprus you will also find anything and everything else that takes my fancy whether it be in the news or on the internet. Enjoy!
My cool QR Code
My Blog Pages
- A Love of – Animals (34)
- A Love of – Music (23)
- A Love of – Travel (55)
- Beach Life (25)
- Captured on Google Earth (2)
- Cruising – photos and articles (19)
- Cyprus Explosion 11 July 2011 (17)
- Cyprus Life (213)
- Cyprus Weather (25)
- Diary Dates (38)
- Eating Out (37)
- Egypt – a place in our hearts. (22)
- Entertainment & Lifestyle (79)
- Four Legs & Fur (44)
- Funeral Music (2)
- I collect…… Do you? (5)
- I Want To Watch…. (29)
- It's All About #Stamps (23)
- Kindle Korner (48)
- Letters on Cyprus (11)
- Living with GERD (6)
- My Goodreads (22)
- My TV Favourites (3)
- News & Views (321)
- No more SPAM (4)
- Pictures – our holidays from Cyprus (14)
- Pictures – our life before Cyprus (10)
- Reading Matters (37)
- Ships In Port (18)
- Trumpet Royale Oyster Mushrooms (1)
- Walks with my Camera (7)
- Websites I Love (51)
Most Recent Posts
- Don’t be scared…. some of us are quite normal.
- Chic, Hot and Here!
- Still a great looking guy!
- The demise of Orphanides
- Traveling Abroad? EatWith Wants To Help You Break Bread With The Locals In Their Own Homes
- The Hotel of Kings, Prodromos, Cyprus. What happened?
- It’s 91 days since…..
- A place to sit and ponder.
- Almyra, Akamas and Sea Caves – Paphos
- My very first fruit smoothie
Cyprus with Babies!
Buy Cyprus Stamps
- 24/05 only: "An assortment of 10 books" up to £1.29 each (at least 72% off off yesterday's price, terms apply) amzn.to/10ezxNd 16 hours ago
- 23/05 only: "The Master Plan" by Carol Costa is £0.99 (70% off yesterday's price, terms apply) amzn.to/10IceLq 1 day ago
Creative Commons Licence
Is applicable to all my Flickr account photographs which are posted under the Username: CyprusPictures
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.