Cyprus explosion – the Mari disaster 12 months on…
To the 13 men who lost their lives at the power plant, we salute you.
Still fighting on in Cyprus.
About cypruslifeinpicturesMy new life in Cyprus in images and words. I'm a British 50 something female, originally from Heywood in Lancashire and have been living in Limassol, Cyprus since March 2004. Although this is a blog about my life as an expat in Cyprus you will also find anything and everything else that takes my fancy whether it be in the news or on the internet. Enjoy!
My cool QR Code
My Blog Pages
Most Recent Posts
- An afternoon stroll by San Rafael Marina, Cyprus
- Agios Raphael Church, Erimi Village – Limassol
- Epiphany holiday in Cyprus – 6 January
- 2014 New Year’s Day at Curium
- Photo Diary: A Day in Limassol
- Where do you watch your sunset?
- How to make…. Cyprus specialities:
- A day off means a day out, in Cyprus
- Book Review: The Forgotten
- Book Review: Zero Day
Cyprus with Babies!
Buy Cyprus Stamps
Everything you need for life in Cyprus - local information you can trust:
- 10 must-read novels for £1 each throughout March: amzn.to/1f9Pj7T 1 day ago
- Discover the crime fiction series "87th Precinct" with Today's Deal. 23 titles for £0.99p each on Kindle. amzn.to/1cUVJ4M 2 weeks ago
Creative Commons Licence
Is applicable to all my Flickr account photographs which are posted under the Username: CyprusPictures
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.