Cancer treatment in Cyprus
Quite a harrowing tale on a “tell it like it is” basis by Hermes Solomon of the Cyprus Mail, following the start of radioactive pill treatment on his wife at the Bank of Cyprus Oncology Centre.
Drastic measures indeed….
We wish Mrs Solomon well and hope she has a speedy recovery.
Read the full article via the link below.
About cypruslifeinpicturesMy new life in Cyprus in images and words. I'm a British 50 something female, originally from Heywood in Lancashire and have been living in Limassol, Cyprus since March 2004. Although this is a blog about my life as an expat in Cyprus you will also find anything and everything else that takes my fancy whether it be in the news or on the internet. Enjoy!
My cool QR Code
My Blog Pages
- A Love of – Animals (36)
- A Love of – Music (23)
- A Love of – Travel (56)
- Beach Life (25)
- Captured on Google Earth (2)
- Cruising – photos and articles (20)
- Cyprus Explosion 11 July 2011 (17)
- Cyprus Life (217)
- Cyprus Weather (25)
- Diary Dates (38)
- Eating Out (37)
- Egypt – a place in our hearts. (22)
- Entertainment & Lifestyle (80)
- Four Legs & Fur (45)
- Funeral Music (2)
- I collect…… Do you? (5)
- I Want To Watch…. (29)
- It's All About #Stamps (23)
- Kindle Korner (48)
- Letters on Cyprus (11)
- Living with GERD (6)
- My Goodreads (22)
- My TV Favourites (3)
- News & Views (323)
- No more SPAM (4)
- Pictures – our holidays from Cyprus (14)
- Pictures – our life before Cyprus (10)
- Reading Matters (37)
- Ships In Port (18)
- Trumpet Royale Oyster Mushrooms (1)
- Walks with my Camera (7)
- Websites I Love (52)
Most Recent Posts
- After a record 25 hours in the port of Mersin, we are finally through!
- Welcome Home, Mum!
- Peaceful, Relaxing and a little Quirky – my traveller review on TripAdvisor
- Lanate – to you with Love :-(
- Don’t be scared…. some of us are quite normal.
- Chic, Hot and Here!
- Still a great looking guy!
- The demise of Orphanides
- Traveling Abroad? EatWith Wants To Help You Break Bread With The Locals In Their Own Homes
- The Hotel of Kings, Prodromos, Cyprus. What happened?
Cyprus with Babies!
Buy Cyprus Stamps
- We're excited to introduce the #Romance #DailyDeal. Today find four summer romance reads for £0.99 each. amzn.to/1abdPRp 18 hours ago
- #Kindle #DailyDeal: "Made of Stone" by Charlie Williams is £0.99 for today only. amzn.to/17M3Wu2 19 hours ago
Creative Commons Licence
Is applicable to all my Flickr account photographs which are posted under the Username: CyprusPictures
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.